Similar to other countries, Thailand offers opportunities for professionals and workers to live in Thailand for employment purpose. One of the popular visa option is work visa.
To be eligible for work visa in Thailand, applicants need to –
1) Be sponsored by a Thai registered company
2) Be issued a work permit by the Thai registered company
3) An employer guarantor proof, such as letter of offer, invitation letter, etc.
4) A bank statement of adequate funds (approx. 1,000AUD)
5) A copy of an airline ticket indicating the date of arrival to and departure from Thailand OR a letter stating the itinerary/travel plan of the applicant.
Something worth noting is that a work visa do not grant you the right to work in Thailand. A work permit is required for any foreigners to legally work in Thailand.
Get in touch with us today to find out more.